The Experience You Can Trust

Legal Services

  • Family Based
  • Employment Based
  • Religion Adoption
  • Investment
  • Asylum and MORE
  • Apply for US Citizenship
  • Replace your Certificate of Citizenship
  • Apply for Citizenship Certificate
  • Pass the Citizenship Test & Interview
Green Card
  • Green Card, EAD (Work Permit) Renewal
  • Remove Conditions on my Green Card
  • Green Card Lottery
  • Green Card Through Employment
  • Green Card Application
  • Re-Entry Permit
  • Advance Parole
  • Waviers, Motions, Appeals and MORE
  • FiancÚ Visa
  • Get Green Card for Family Member
  • Apply for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA
Visit the U.S.
  • Apply for B-2 Vistor Visa
  • Change or Extend Visa Status
  • Replace my I-94 card
  • US Visa Options
Working in the U.S.
  • Apply for B-1 Business Visa
  • Get your Work Authorization in the USA
  • Get H1B Visa
Change of Status
  • Student (F1)
  • Employment (H1)
  • Small Investment (E2)
  • FiancÚ ( K1)
  • Marriage (K3) Religious (R1)
  • Victim (T1/U1) and MORE
Dream Act

Dream Act- New Law!
Contact us for more details regarding the Dream Act.